The NFL Sets the Standard for HomophobiaJonathan Mahler
March 7 (Bloomberg) -- From a legal standpoint, there’s nothing remarkable about Chris Kluwe and Brendon Ayanbadejo’s legal filing with the Supreme Court. Hundreds of people and organizations, from former Republican presidential candidate Jon M. Huntsman Jr. to the U.S. Justice Department, have also urged the justices to strike down California’s ban on same-sex marriage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast