Citigroup Discovers Performance Data? Really?
The Wall Street Journal has a curious articleabout Citigroup Inc. and its new chief executive officer, Michael Corbat. It says he is "putting his stamp on the company with a simple formula: You can't manage what you can't measure."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.