No Cheers for Sequestrationby
Over at Slate (naturally), Matt Yglesias writes that, as ways of cutting the deficit go, the sequester actually isn't so bad. He says: "if you're a 'defense' dove like me and have a non-utopian view of the domestic discretionary budget then this looks like we're mostly talking about harmless spending cuts." Therefore, he says, it's better to let it hit than to repeal it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics