Oscars Missed the One Movie You Must SeeClive Crook
Feb. 27 (Bloomberg) -- “Searching for Sugar Man,” a movie about a musician from the 1970s who was a celebrity without knowing it, is a deserving winner of this year’s Oscar for best documentary. As much as I loved it, though, this week I’ve another documentary on my mind and make no apologies for drawing your attention to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan