How the Income Tax Created the Modern Fiscal StateAjay K. Mehrotra
Feb. 26 (Bloomberg) -- One hundred years ago this week, U.S. Secretary of State Philander C. Knox presided over an important step in the creation of the modern federal income tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem