Obama’s Underwhelming Ideas for College Reformby
President Barack Obama’s State of the Union remarks on higher education last night were modest in magnitude and tepid in ambition compared with promises in previous years. In 2009, for example, he suggested the U.S. would regain the planetary lead in the proportion of young adults with bachelor’s degrees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death