Obama Swerves Back to the CenterClive Crook
Feb. 13 (Bloomberg) -- “Two acts in the same play.” According to White House spokesman Jay Carney, that’s how President Barack Obama sees the inaugural address he delivered on Jan. 21 and last night’s State of the Union. If you ask me, they were two different plays -- and since I didn’t much like the first, I was glad the second was a new work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military