Strike a European Trade AgreementEdward Glaeser
Feb. 12 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama can join the pantheon of free-trade heroes if, in his State of the Union address, he forcefully advocates the cause of a trade union with Europe. The potential benefits for U.S. companies and consumers are enormous.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military