The Real Threat From Spain’s Corruption ScandalMegan Greene
Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Investors worried about Spain’s political stability have been dumping their Spanish holdings and pushing up the country’s borrowing costs after the eruption late last week of a corruption scandal involving Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals