Good News Lurks Beneath the Bad GDP Numberby
Calm down. Yes, the U.S. economy surprisingly shrank in the fourth quarter at a 0.1 percent annual rate, weaker than any economist had forecast in a Bloomberg survey. As measured by gross domestic product, the volume of all goods and services produced, economic output was the lowest since the second quarter of 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Republicans Now Have a Reason to Panic
- Trump Brings Out the Worst in the Press
- Bought Apple Stock in 1980? Held It? Don't Brag
- Right-Sizing the Power of Republican Insurgents