Why Republicans Should Ignore ObamaRamesh Ponnuru
Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Conservatives need to get over President Barack Obama. It’s time to adjust to a world in which he is never going to be on the ballot again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws