Andrew Cuomo's Bad Plan on PensionsJosh Barro
As part of his proposed budget, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has advanced a proposal called the "Stable Rate Pension Contribution Option." This would allow municipal governments, currently facing sky-high pension contribution rates due to declines in investment values during 2008 and 2009, to limit their annual payments toward employee pensions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations