U.S. Neocons Should Heed Hagel’s Eisenhower ModelEvan Thomas
Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) -- The conflict between Chuck Hagel, President Barack Obama’s nominee for U.S. secretary of defense, and his neoconservative detractors feels personal. Hagel once disparaged the neocons as “chicken hawks,” and the neocons call Hagel “an appeaser.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism