Neo-Cons Exploit Hagel Nomination to Refight Lost WarsAlbert R. Hunt
Jan. 14 (Bloomberg) -- The nomination of former Senator Chuck Hagel to be defense secretary could generate an important debate over national security. That will only happen if critics skip sideshows such as ridiculous accusations that he is anti-Semitic or pro-terrorist and avoid cherry picking his votes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk