Why a Debt-Ceiling Fight Is Good for the CountryRamesh Ponnuru
Jan. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Watch what he did, not what he says. President Barack Obama says he won’t agree to spending cuts in return for Republicans’ raising the debt ceiling. Yet he did exactly that in 2011. And he should do it again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him