The FTC’s Missed Opportunity on Googleby
For almost two years, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has been investigating allegations that Google Inc. unfairly dominates the Internet search market. The consumer agency ended the case today without bringing charges over the main issue -- whether Google favors its own products in search results and, consequently, stifles competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote