Ten Truly Terrible Domestic Policy Ideas of 2012by
Each year, policy makers survey the economic and political landscape before commencing the hard work of refashioning molehills into mountains (and vice versa). While we enjoy celebrating lofty goals and smart ideas, from time to time it’s important to acknowledge the bad and the ugly along with the good. What follows is a list of policies that, frankly, we wish we’d never heard of.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options