An Economics Masterpiece You Should Be Reading NowClive Crook
Dec. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The most valuable new book I’ve read this year is Justin Yifu Lin’s “The Quest for Prosperity.” George Akerlof, a Nobel laureate in economics and a man not given to reckless overstatement, calls it “a masterpiece.” I’d say that’s right.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems