How to Give Google More Competitionby
Where should you go out for dinner tonight? This is a common Google question, but regulators in the U.S. and the European Union suspect that Google is tilting its answers in favor of its own properties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State