Facebook Needs a Dislike Button for Abe’s IdeasWilliam Pesek
Nov. 27 (Bloomberg) -- For Shinzo Abe, it isn’t enough to see Sony Corp. and Panasonic Corp., two icons of industrial Japan, reduced to junk-debt status. The man who probably will become prime minister next month might do the same for the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death