Killing From the Sky Is No Way to Defeat TerroristsVali Nasr
Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- It’s clear the Barack Obama administration needs to answer for failing to secure the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, where four Americans died in a September terrorist attack. Yet the accountability debate is getting in the way of the more important discussion the Benghazi attack should provoke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership