Petraeus’s NarcissismAmity Shlaes
Nov. 12 (Bloomberg) -- It was her six-minute mile that did it. Or her youth. That’s the assumption about the choice by David Petraeus, America’s most-revered military statesman, to pursue an extramarital affair with Paula Broadwell, who co-wrote a biography of him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events