How to Help a Sick French Bank Look HealthyJonathan Weil
Nov. 9 (Bloomberg) -- It’s no secret that the methods many banks use for calculating capital ratios are a farce, especially at large European lenders. Sometimes the numbers are so over-the-top, all you can really do is sit back and admire the chutzpah.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations