Obama and Boehner’s Bridge Across the Fiscal Cliffby
The last time President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner squared off over fiscal problems, they triggered tremendous market volatility, cost the U.S. its AAA credit rating and nearly pushed the government into default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve