White House Should Be Ready for a Debt-Limit DealPeter Orszag
Nov. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama’s victory last night reflects discipline and foresight on the campaign trail. Now let’s hope that, back in Washington, his staff was exercising similar discipline with regard to the fiscal cliff, the more than $600 billion in tax increases and spending cuts scheduled to take effect at the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk