California's Fiscal Delusion, and America'sby
I spent most of the last week in Los Angeles. And when I discussed Bloomberg View's recent editorial on California -- the one that argues Californians should relax their property tax limits instead of raising taxes again on high incomes -- with the locals, they generally did not receive it well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical