The Republican Rejection of a Green FutureCarl Pope
Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- The election’s polarization around climate, energy and the environment isn’t about the costs or relative importance of shifting to renewable power, protecting public lands or cleaning up air and water. It’s about the struggle between America’s economic past and its future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Does India Deserve the Hype?