Running the Data on a Romney PresidencyEzra Klein
Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- In 2007, when Mitt Romney sat down with the Wall Street Journal editorial board, the candidate for the Republican presidential nomination was eager for the influential paper’s blessing. What he got, instead, was their bemusement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.