Obama Is the Least Bad Choice U.S. Voters Can MakeClive Crook
Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- With a week to go and Hurricane Sandy bringing fresh uncertainty and new opportunities for gaffes, the U.S. presidential election still looks tied. Last week, I argued that the contest need not have been this close, that Barack Obama could have won comfortably if he’d governed and campaigned as the centrist he said he was in 2008 and not the thwarted progressive he turned out to be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States