Don’t Isolate Ukraine, and Watch Those Neo-FascistsTim Judah
Oct. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Ukraine this week held a deeply flawed election, in which the main opposition leader was jailed and the biggest gains went to a party of neo-fascists, who appear to have won 10 percent of the vote. For a country that eight years ago staged an inspiring uprising to overturn a stolen election, it’s hard to imagine a more depressing outcome.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems