Cities Are the Best Places to Ride Out a HurricaneStephen Smith
Oct. 30 (Bloomberg) -- Hurricane Sandy has immobilized New York City for two days, with mass transit shut down, power out in many parts of the city, and widespread flooding. At least 10 people in the city died as a result of the storm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In