California Vote Won’t Be a Quick Tax Fixby
On Nov. 6, Californians will vote on two ballot measures to raise sales and income taxes in their strapped state. They should instead be working to amend Proposition 13, the notorious 1978 measure that put stringent limits on property tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin