California Vote Won’t Be a Quick Tax Fixby
On Nov. 6, Californians will vote on two ballot measures to raise sales and income taxes in their strapped state. They should instead be working to amend Proposition 13, the notorious 1978 measure that put stringent limits on property tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips