Committing to Smart Trade With Chinaby
U.S. President Barack Obama and Republican candidate Mitt Romney keep promising to be tough on China. Although their grievances are legitimate, simple-minded China-bashing is a dumb way to pursue them. Both countries will have to wise up if they want global trade to work to their benefit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- The War Over Net Neutrality