Bargain-Addicted Investors Ignore Perils of Low Ratesby
The U.K. and the euro zone are in a recession, the U.S. economy is teetering, and a hard landing is unfolding in China. Softness in these three paramount economies is dragging down the rest of the world. So why do most investors seem totally unconcerned over the unfolding global contraction?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton