The Long and Controversial History of For-Profit CollegesCaitlin Rosenthal
Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Advertisements touting for-profit universities are everywhere. Schools such as Apollo Group Inc.’s University of Phoenix peddle instruction in person and online, promising that students can earn their degrees on their own time, in their own homes -- even in their pajamas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker