Scott Fujita’s Noble Battle Against the NFLJonathan Mahler
Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) -- If the NFL’s “Bountygate” scandal has become too complicated for you to follow -- what with the appeals, reduced suspensions, recusals and a civil suit -- here’s all you need to know: In Scott Fujita, the league chose the wrong scapegoat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.