Obama Slanders the 1920s to Justify His FailuresAmity Shlaes
Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) -- “When it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policies of the 1950s and the economic policies of the 1920s,” President Barack Obama told Mitt Romney in their final debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences