Obama Slanders the 1920s to Justify His FailuresAmity Shlaes
Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) -- “When it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policies of the 1950s and the economic policies of the 1920s,” President Barack Obama told Mitt Romney in their final debate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs