Thomas Edison’s Quixotic Plan for a New Monetary PolicyDavid L. Hammes
Oct. 23 (Bloomberg) -- During the sharp recession of 1921-1922, Thomas Edison turned from making innovative consumer products to reinventing the U.S. monetary system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.