Foreign Policy Debate Omits Most of the Globeby
Mitt Romney was in the odd position tonight of arguing that President Barack Obama’s foreign policy is a failure, while advocating a substantially similar one. Given the impossibility of that task, it’s no surprise the president soundly won tonight’s debate, according to CBS News's instant poll.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading