As Global Economy Sags, Political Leaders Are AWOLClive Crook
Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- I keep reading that politics right now is all about the economy -- in the U.S., in Europe, in China, in India, wherever. The U.S. presidential election is focused so fiercely on the economy, in fact, that actual policy making has been shut down for months. Apparently it’s not possible to worry about the economy and do something about it at the same time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area