As Global Economy Sags, Political Leaders Are AWOLClive Crook
Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- I keep reading that politics right now is all about the economy -- in the U.S., in Europe, in China, in India, wherever. The U.S. presidential election is focused so fiercely on the economy, in fact, that actual policy making has been shut down for months. Apparently it’s not possible to worry about the economy and do something about it at the same time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem