As Global Economy Sags, Political Leaders Are AWOLClive Crook
Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- I keep reading that politics right now is all about the economy -- in the U.S., in Europe, in China, in India, wherever. The U.S. presidential election is focused so fiercely on the economy, in fact, that actual policy making has been shut down for months. Apparently it’s not possible to worry about the economy and do something about it at the same time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag