Nobel Economists as Matchmakers in Medicine and SchoolsEdward Glaeser
Oct. 16 (Bloomberg) -- How should New York City assign students to schools? How should young doctors be matched with residencies? How should lifesaving kidneys be allocated to desperate patients?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem