Biden and Ryan Draw. Raddatz Loses.by
Somehow, Vice President Joe Biden got through an entire debate in 2008 without laughing at Sarah Palin. Yet, at least in the first 15 minutes of tonight’s debate, it seemed that Joe Biden could not contain his laughter at Paul Ryan’s comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump Evangelizes for American Exceptionalism
- Stronger Global Relations Require Business Leadership