JPMorgan Feigns Injury From Lawsuit PinprickWilliam D. Cohan
Oct. 8 (Bloomberg) -- New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s fraud lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase & Co. for the misdeeds that occurred at Bear Stearns Cos. has sent exactly the wrong message to Wall Street: Don’t worry, you can get away with seemingly criminal behavior.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon Is Sure Acting Like It's Going to Pick the D.C. Area