Life-Span Gap Skews Entitlements Toward the Well-OffPeter Orszag
Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- As policy makers peer into the abyss below the fiscal cliff, they are beginning to talk about making changes to Medicare, and perhaps even Social Security. When looking at these programs, they would be wise to take into account the widening gap in life expectancy -- a gap defined by education and income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.