Avert Fiscal Cliff With Entitlement Cuts, Tax Increasesthe Editors
Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- How long does the U.S. have before the bond market demands much higher interest rates on Treasuries, forcing a sudden and painful belt-tightening on every American? For a sense of the answer, tune in a week or so after the presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan