Only Mitt Romney Can Reform the Tax Codeby
Mitt Romney's dance of the seven veils with his tax returns probably isn't helping his presidential quest. Yet whatever happens Nov. 6, the slow reveal may end up performing a valuable public service by exposing hidden nooks and crannies of the U.S. tax code and could even lend momentum to a future overhaul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You