China-Bashing in the Campaign Could Backfireby
The Chinese Communist Party will its 18th congress on Oct. 10. Or not. It will reduce the number of members on its powerful Politburo Standing Committee from nine to seven. Or not. A back injury forced Vice President Xi Jinping, who is to succeed President Hu Jintao as the head of the party at the congress, to drop for almost two weeks. Or not.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States