Why Undecided Voters Won’t Be Deciding This ElectionEzra Klein
Sept. 27 (Bloomberg) -- “It seems that more than 96 percent of voters have already made up their minds about this election,” the ad begins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve