Coal and Nuclear Power Can’t Substitute for Pricey OilJeff Rubin
(Corrects status of Japan’s nuclear program in the 27th paragraph. This is the second of four excerpts from “The Big Flatline: Oil and the No-Growth Economy.”)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange