Is Turkey Ready to Become the Dubai of Europe? Not Yet.by
Istanbul hopes to snatch some of the jobs and wealth that come with hosting a global financial center -- a good dream to have when established centers such as London face reputational damage and regulatory uncertainty. But the city has a mountain to climb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump